Monday, April 28, 2014

A Fun Pet Rescue Mystery: Hounds Abound

I (Rob) love mystery novels, and I love dogs and when the two come together as they do in a series
called "Pet Rescue Mysteries" by Linda O. Johnston, I can't lose. I happened to see the latest novel "Hounds Abound" in Barnes and Noble and bought it because it sounded like a good combination and had Dachshunds on the cover that resembled our Tyler and Franklin.
   The book was a fun read, and it's about a woman named Lauren who manages "HotRescues" a dog and cat rescue. In this book, Lauren tries to find out who murdered the ex-husband of another rescue's manager. It's full of great characters, and a fun read. I recommend it!
   BOOK SUMMARY: Saving animals and solving murders seem to go paw-in-paw for shelter manager and amateur sleuth Lauren Vancouver. But this time, mixed up in a murder that may close a much-needed new shelter. Lauren will have to keep herself and her critters safe from an unleashed killer.
  To buy it on Amazon.com:  Hounds-Abound-Pet-Rescue-Mystery

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy