Sunday, April 20, 2014

Part 2: A Meeting of 4 Minds and Mediums

Our friend Ruthie Larkin, the Beantown Medium (www.beantownmedium.com) stayed with us an
 extra day after her big meeting with four families who each lost a teenage son last year. On her second day, we invited some friends who share medium-like abilities to come over in the afternoon for lunch and some medium-stuff, like meditations.
L to R: Troy, Ruthie, Tom, Kyle
   Tom and I had the day off of course, and we were joined by Troy C. and Kyle MacQ. Like us, Troy is a member of the Inspired Ghost Tracking Team, and he's also a pretty amazing medium. We recently befriended Kyle, whom I met during a presentation about ghosts/spirits at a UMBC class. Kyle also has an amazing intuitive gift, and we took him on a ghost investigation with IGT to an historic house, where he confirmed the messages that we also got.
Working on a meditation
MEDITATIONS ARE INTERESTING - 
  Ruthie led us in a guided meditation, and if you've never done one, you should. If you're missing someone that passed away, it can really help get in touch with them. Ruthie had us picture a beach, and then a ship on the horizon. Someone from the ship got into a rowboat and came to shore. That would be someone who passed. That person is up to you, of course, as is what happens next.



Chris Evans, lifeguard  in Rob's meditation
During the meditation I encountered my mom and dad, who didn't say anything to me, but we just all walked down a beach and were happy. I also tuned in to a visitor for Tom, too.

IT'S ALL ABOUT PERCEPTION -   What's interesting is how everyone perceives things.  Ruthie mentioned in the beginning that we had to ascend 10 stairs on the beach from the sand. So, while some were picturing wooden stairs to a parking lot, or twisting cement stairs, I pictured ascending 10 steps up to a lifeguard platform. Inside the platform was the hot actor, Chris Evans, acting as a lifeguard. I think my meditation was the most exciting. LOL
 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy