Monday, April 21, 2014

A Musical Message of Love to Shelley from Webster the Dachshund

On April 5, I was responding to an email from my good friend Shelley, who is also a dachshund
Webster
rescue volunteer. She just lost her beloved dog, Webster. As I wrote in my new book, Pets and the Afterlife" - losing a dog is the same as losing a child. My heart hurts for Shelley and everyone who loses a pet (as I've lost several dogs).
 
As I was writing to Shelley, her dog Webster's spirit came through to me immediately. I happened to log onto Pandora.com radio, and one of the stations I listen to is music from the 1980s. As soon as the music started to play, I wrote to Shelley and said "Webster JUST sent me a song for you. I've never heard it come up on Pandora and I instantly knew it was a message from him. It's Somewhere Out There by Linda Rondstat and James Ingram. I'm sitting here all teared up. This song is from Webster with love: http://youtu.be/RkI-B2JWSZI


PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE: The loss of a pet is like the loss of a child to pet owners. The love we share with our pets never dies, and in a new book called "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro, the author provides proof that our pets do communicate with us from the other side.    Available in paperback and E-book, on Amazon.com and other outlets at: To order paperback of Kindle- click here

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy