Sunday, April 6, 2014

Estate Sale at My Mom's House - and the perfect song

Things are moving along with my mom's house since her passing in December. My younger brother has been scheduling things and working hard to  get things in order. So, April 12 and 13 (next weekend) there's going to be a formal estate sale. After that, it's a house clean up and then putting it on the market.
   SO, since we went to hear/see Cheryl Wheeler in concert last weekend, and one of her biggest hits was "Estate Sale"- here's the video of the song (this isn't a concert video). This is a fun, produced video of going through an estate sale, with fun lyrics.
  Although this is a sentimental and somewhat emotional event, we might as well try to smile over it, right?  Enjoy the video and the great song!
VIDEO: http://youtu.be/BdDrrChPwz0

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy