Thursday, April 3, 2014

Concert! Part 1: Opening Act: John Gorka: "People My Age"

On Saturday, March 29th, I treated Tom to a concert (his Valentine's day present). We went to see folk singer Cheryl Wheeler, who had a huge country hit in 1997 with "Estate Sale." - Her opening act was John Gorka who was entertaining and talented as well.
   The one song that stood out from his set was a funny one called "People My Age." (The song starts around 3:42, so you may want to skip past his funny banter.  Enjoy!
VIDEO: http://youtu.be/ar1e7-pupXI
 


Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy