Thursday, April 10, 2014

Meet: Phil Cho, Amazing Comics Artist

Phil Cho and John Sazaklis
During the Annapolis Book Festival with John Sazaklis, one of the great talents I met was Phil Cho. He's an amazing  talent who does superhero drawings that should be in the comics.
 
Phil shows John his Joker and Harley Quinn Batman Villain sketches
   His website is: http://www.philchoart.com/
Phil signs a poster for John

  John and I visited Phil and checked out his portfolio and he's really amazing. Here are two of his illustrations - one of all of the "Batman Family" of characters, and the other of Robin (one of my all time favorite characters).
Phil's Robin sketch
I LOVE this sketch of the entire Batman Family!!

 \portfolio: philchoart.com
fb: www.facebook.com/philchoart
instagram: instagram.com/philcho18
tumblr: philchoart.tumblr.com/

e-mail: philcho@yahoo.com  

NEXT: WE TAKE JOHN TO ANNAPOLIS

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy