Friday, April 4, 2014

Message from Rob's Mom's Spirit: Approves of the New Book!

For those of you who have read my books, you know that Spirit has an amazing ability to send messages. One way they can do it is by having you meet someone who has the same name they do. That happened today, when a woman left me a nice note regarding the theme of my new book "Pets and the Afterlife" - which just came out last week on Amazon.com (in paperback and kindle). 
-  This woman's name was "Nana (Norma)" - My mom's name is Norma and she passed on Dec. 29, 2013. Her grandchildren knew her as "Nana." The confirmation can't get much clearer than that! - 
  My mom's spirit obviously influenced "Nana (Norma)" to drop me a note about my book. 
 - What's interesting is that my mom knew I was writing the book before she passed, and she so loved her poodle and her cocker spaniel, both of whom passed long before she did. My mom was very excited about the book, and now she's found a way to convey that! 
 - Thanks to Nana (Norma) Brown for providing this amazing, comforting sign and confirmation that my mom also approves. 
My mom, Norma AKA Nana
 Here is the original comment and my response:
 
I too have felt pets who have passed on - ever since I was a teenager - now I'm in my 50's. I can't wait to read your book! Thank you for doing what you do. And, keep up the good work. See you in Twitterland.
Nana (Norma) 
  
RgutroApril 3, 2014 at 7:14 PM Thank you Norma (same name as my mom,who was also called Nana by her grandchildren)- You're a sign that my mom is letting me know she's around. Thank you! - I hope you enjoy the book. Our pets really are around us!

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy