Friday, April 11, 2014

A New Sign from Sprite's (the Dachshund) Spirit!

On April 3, I received a page from the Los Angeles Times in the mail from my friend Layla. In my
Sprite's pic, and the newspaper Layla sent!
new book, "Pets and the Afterlife" Layla encountered the same type of butterfly that our late dog Sprite sent to us several times after he passed, to let us know he was okay and still around. - In the chapter about Sprite, you'll read how the same butterfly lingered around our dogs, just as like Sprite did.
  When Layla read about Sprite's passing  the the butterfly, she also encountered one (which is in the book. She recently came across this 3/4 page drawing of the same exact butterfly in her local newspaper and told me she knows Sprite wanted to send me a message that he's still around and sends love.
  When I opened the envelope that contained it, and read Layla's note before seeing the butterfly on the other side, it brought a tear to my eyes because I've been missing Sprite much more than usual lately (and yes, I say good night to him, because he's around and can hear me). I needed this confirmation!
Rob's new book - featuring Sprite's Butterfly
   Remember- There are no such things as coincidence. When you need someone in spirit, they're around you even if you can't feel them.

PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE: The loss of a pet is like the loss of a child to pet owners. The love we share with our pets never dies, and in a new book called "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro, the author provides proof that our pets do communicate with us from the other side.    Available in paperback and E-book, on Amazon.com and other outlets at: To order paperback of Kindle- click here




Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy