Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Amazing Day at the Hope and Healing Conference!

Rob and Troy after a great workshop
On Saturday morning, Troy C. and I got to give a talk at the "Hope and Healing Conference in Annapolis, Md. It was a conference for parents who lost their children. We spoke about "How to Recognize Signs from Loved Ones Who Passed" based on my books.   
  We met a lot of wonderful people, and it was amazing. So many times when I would point out a way that spirit communicates through signs that they're around, people would raise their hand and tell me that's exactly what happened to them.
 


SPIRIT USING CELL PHONES:  I think there were about 5 people that raised their hands after I mentioned spirits will sometimes use  telephones or cell phones. They all proceeded to tell me that their late daughter or son called them !  They all said that their child's number came up on their phone when they knew that the phone number had been disconnected. Amazing what spirits can do!

BUTTERFLIES, BIRDS, ETC. - I talked about how butterflies and birds can be signs from loved ones, and several of the people acknowledged they started seeing certain ones after their child passed. One woman said that her grandmother always had goldfinches in her yard. The woman however, said she had never had one goldfinch in her yard until after her grandmother passed away. She immediately knew those goldfinches were sent over by her grandmother's spirit! 
After our talk we spotted this license plate

2 AMAZING CONFIRMATIONS - Before I arrived I received signs from a young man who said he died in a car accident after driving down a neighborhood street at night. I was also given names and car type (although I'm not good with identifying cars). A young woman came through so strongly and it turned out it was two young women - both of whom passed of bleeding on the brain. That's what I told the folks in the workshop, and it matched up with two people in the room, whose daughters passed that way. 

TROY THE HEALER -  Troy provided a lot of healing to a certain group of people in the audience, too. He gave them messages that suicide victims had crossed over, and helped one cross over in the room, who had been attached to her mother! Troy's dad is in the ministry and Troy called his dad the night before the conference and they blessed a "prayer cloth." It is intended to bring peace and healing. He handed them out to the 30 people we had in our 2 workshops.
- I think I can speak for Troy and say that we felt that we gave people comfort, hope and knowledge that their loved ones are still with them from time to time. We also taught them how to look for signs and what the signs were.
    Being at the conference was truly one of the best places that we could ever be to share comfort and provide hope to anyone that lost a loved one. It was also amazing to see how many people wanted to know more about pets in the afterlife, too. (I didn't have enough of those books with me!).
 We really feel as if we made a positive difference in the healing of hearts this weekend, and that's a good feeling! 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy