Sunday, August 9, 2015

Rob's New Pick up Truck

Okay, I (Rob) gave in. I bought a new pick up truck. 

The air conditioner in my pickup truck stopped working for the 6th time - giving me 10 days of no air conditioning in July. In the beginning of the month the fan burnt out, so I ordered one from Amazon, and Tom figured out how to install it. It worked. Then stopped. Tom fixed the wires, but the connection wasn't like new, because the original connector had burnt a little. He fixed it four more times.... and then couldn't fix it anymore.
  SO, at the end of July, I reached the end of being hot - and we went to a Toyota dealer where we found a new pickup truck on the lot. This one has four doors, not 2 and 2 half doors. 
We traded in my 2008 Toyota pick up. (Let me tell you that they hold value).
Four hours later, we drove off with it. 
  NOW... everything's "cool." :) 
Rob 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy