Sunday, August 2, 2015

Our friend "Bear" Elliott Does his 1st Dog Rescue Transport - for Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue

Today, August 2nd, we're at the last part of a dog rescue transport for 2 senior dogs (11 years old) that came from Indiana on a transport through Ohio, West Virginia and finally to Maryland - where Tom and I are bringing them to foster homes.
  But the transport would NEVER have happened if it wasn't for our good friend Scott "Bear" Elliott (who has the "Bear with me" show on you tube). Scott visited us in June and we had great time. So, when I realized there was a transport leg through Ohio (where he lives) , I asked him if he'd consider doing it. He said "Yes" immediately.
  We can't thank him enough for doing this!!
He's a Bear with the Biggest heart. 
Here's his Video blog about his experience. It choked me up at the end! - Rob 

SCOTT SAYS:    I was approached by my two friends, Rob and Tom, to help transport two very cute dogs along their journey to Maryland. Check out my vlog about Milo and Max.
    Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue (CCDR) is a National Non-Profit, all-volunteer organization dedicated to rescuing needy Dachshunds and Dachshund mixes from coast to coast. CCDR has been very successful in achieving the goal to find loving families and forever homes for the dogs they've taken in.

UP FOR ADOPTION:
   These guys will be available for adoption thru Coast-to-Coast Dachshund Rescue in the next week or two.

WEBSITE:  Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue website:  http://www.c2cdr.org/

SCOTT'S SHOW: Facebook: Bear With Me Radio Show https://www.facebook.com/BearWithMeRadioShow
Instagram: Bear_Elliott
BEAR WITH ME BLOG: : http://www.thebearwithmeshow.blogspot.com/ 


THE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/AVZKqmCP7ro
 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy