Friday, October 10, 2014

Rob's Event at Adirondack Save-A-Stray, NY

Over the weekend of Oct. 5-6 I flew to Albany, New York and did a talk about
Rob talked with a lot of people at the event!
"Pets and the Afterlife"during a benefit dinner for Adirondack Save a Stray Rescue (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adirondack-Save-A-Stray) 

   Darlene and Meredith coordinated the event and it was elaborate, the dinner was wonderful, the decorations beautiful, music was enjoyable, and the people and spirits were amazing. 

   In fact, there were so many pets that came through to me I can't remember who's who!  The first spirit I ran into though was a little dog. His mom came to me and simply said he died in an accident. I got the message that it was a poisoning, and she confirmed it- totally surprised. That's how spirit works. Her spirit dog's message was that his mom needed not to feel guilty - and she was carrying guilt (unnecessarily) . It was a very healing visit. 

Meredith (Center) and rescuers
the buffet line

Beautiful foliage outside the window

An owl visitor at the event
   I remember one other gentleman named Mike who brought a picture of his beautiful white dog who passed in 1987 and wanted him to come through, but instead Mike's mother came through -and was very stubborn and strong, not letting Mike's dog have his "turn." Mike did understand the messages from his mom, though. :) 
    The Adirondack Save-a-Stray dinner’s second speaker, Ladybird Light owner Lindsey Bodkin, is a Reiki teacher who specializes in animal healing and communication. 
    I had never been to Glens Falls, NY or Saratoga Springs before- and this was a treat (although I flew in in the afternoon and flew out Sunday by noon! - What a beautiful area!


Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy