Saturday, October 4, 2014

New England Pet Expo: 2 Amazing Signs from Dogs

Recently I went to the Boston area where I had a booth and talked about my book "Pets and the Afterlife" at the New
Ruthie Larkin and a Native American Dog
England Pet Expo in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
In this blog you'll read about TWO amazing signs from spirit dogs. 
 My friend Ruthie Larkin, the Beantown Medium was with me all day and we really enjoyed meeting everyone!

DOXIE DREAMING: A GOOD SIGN- One of the people I met is also a Dachshund parent like me, and she told me that her Dachshund had passed. However, she told me that recently, her red, smooth-haired Dachshund had come to her in a dream to let her know that he was okay on the other side. Dreams are the most common way that spirit can communicate with us. People on the other side can come into your dreams. (Earth-bound ghosts seem to have a much harder time doing that...)  So it was a good confirmation that her little guy is happy on the other side.

Rob gets a big lick from a little pug!
A DOG'S MESSAGE OF A REAL RAINBOW BRIDGE- A woman named Jan stopped by the booth and told Ruthie and I that she had lost her beloved Bassett Hound. However, she said that she recognized a sign from him and told us that right after his passing, she asked his spirit to tell her if he had crossed the "Rainbow Bridge." The Rainbow Bridge is a popular poem about how animals cross into the light in the afterlife. She said that after she asked for a sign she looked up in the formerly rainy sky and there were TWO rainbows! She knew that her Bassett had given her a double sign he was okay.
Hunter a dog on Wheels

A Husky all dressed for the occasion
HUNTER A DOG ON WHEELS - I got to meet an amazing dog who doesn't have the use of his back legs, but his dad got him a wheel-harness and said that "Hunter" doesn't even notice it now. He said that Hunter loves to play fetch and can run like any other dog. That was encouraging because one of our dachshunds had the same spinal surgery that Hunter had, and our little guy is struggling to relearn how to walk.





Ruthie gets to meet a Native American Dog with a big spirit

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy