Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Coins: A Sign from Rob's Mom's Spirit!

One of the easiest ways for spirits to leave messages is by dropping coins.  Because coins are light, it doesn't take much energy for a spirit to move them. Spirits also have a way of moving the right coins, because they look for the ones that have clues to their identities. 
  How do they give a clue through a coin?  The Year on the coin!  The year on the coin will in some way be associated with the spirit or you.
   For example, after our dog Sprite passed, I asked my dad's spirit and our friend Ed's spirit to give us confirmation that they took him to the other side. They did. The next day, we found pennies with the years that each of them passed. We only found TWO pennies that day -one in the morning, one at night, and they each had the exact years of their passings.
  With spirit, there is no such thing as a coincidence.
Which leads me to my current story.

The dime my mom's spirit gave me in Mass.
SIGN FROM MY MOM  - 
  In mid-September I flew  to Massachusetts to the New England Pet Expo. Since my mother passed in late 2013, 5 years after my dad, their house was sold. So, I drove by the house to take a picture of it, and get one more look.
  I immediately sensed my mother in the rental car with me. I drove to the nearest Dunkin' Donuts shopping center. As I was coming out of a Walgreens store to head over to Dunkin' Donuts (The same one my mom used to frequent) I saw a shiny dime on the ground. I picked it up and looked at the year. It said "2013." My mom passed in December 2013 and that was her way of confirming that she was with me that morning when I checked on her old house! 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy