Monday, October 13, 2014

Rob's Amazing Time at the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library

On Saturday, October 11 at 1 p.m. EDT  I (Rob)  gave a talk at the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library at 7584 Leesburg
Me and our three dogs: Dolly, Franklin and Tyler (L to R)
Pike, Falls Church, VA 22403
.
  Librarian Nora Wickert found me on Google, and emailed me with the prospect of giving a talk about m "Pets and the afterlife." I jumped at the chance to reach more people to give hope and comfort as they grieve the loss of their pets and relatives and friends.  
  The room was crowded, and I really appreciated everyone coming out in the rain (it was a cold, damp, rainy day in Northern Virginia). I explained that pets communicate with us from the other side using a lot of the same methods that people communicate. 
  There were a lot of great questions from the audience and people shared their experience with human and pet spirits. Some of the energy in the room choked me up during the talk- but that's what happens. The passing of a person or pet is an emotional experience, and I FEEL their emotions. So, I got choked up a couple of times.  (So if you hear me talk and I get choked up, it's because spirit is strong and sharing emotions with me - I can't help it!! - just like I can't help sometimes feeling the pain of their death, which they sometimes share).
   Thank you to everyone who came out to the talk. I hope that you learned how spirit communicates and that you find signs from your pets and people who have passed!

For more info about the Tysons-Pimmitt Library, visit:   http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/library/branches/ty/
************************************
ABOUT THE BOOK:   PETS AND THE AFTERLIFE by Rob Gutro: The loss of a pet is like the loss of a child to pet owners. The love we share with our pets never dies, and in a new book called "Pets and the Afterlife" by Rob Gutro, the author provides proof that our pets do communicate with us from the other side.    Available in paperback and E-book, on Amazon.com and other outlets at: To order paperback of Kindle- click here

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy