Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mom's Visit: Day 2

Today Mom and I met my friend JC and his mom Jill for a nice lunch at Panera Bread near Arundel Mills. My Mom met Jill back in 2001 when she last visited Maryland (with my dad) and they hit it off. Today was no different.
Afterward, I took mom on a driving tour of Baltimore City - through Fells Point, and stopped at the H&M Bread Store when we smelled fresh hot bread. We also stopped for coffee at Dunkin' Donuts and went to DOGMA, a Baltimore dog store.
PHOTO BELOW: Moms Jill and Mom G. at Panera

BELOW: Rob, Jill, Mom G. and JC outside Arundel Mills Mall

BELOW: Both Mom G. (Norma) and Jill enjoyed walking through the Mall.

BELOW: Both moms enjoyed shoe shopping for quite awhile, although no one bought anything!

BELOW: Tom and I took Mom G. to her first Chik-fil-A visit. She loved the waffle fries and chicken sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy