Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cooper Gets a Check-Up with the Great Vet Dr. Bonner in Baltimore


Today I took Cooper up to Swan Animal Hospital in Baltimore, for his post-operation check up with Dr. Bonner. First, I have to say that Dr. Bonner is one of THE BEST VETS I have ever dealt with. I wish that she was closer than 45 minutes to our house, because I'd take our other dogs there. IF YOU LIVE IN BALTIMORE- I recommend Dr. Bonner at Swan Animal Hospital, Federal Hill! She was the one that took care of Cooper when the rescue found him and brought him there (I met them all there). Dr. Bonner removed most of Cooper's teeth due to severe infection; put him on heart murmur meds, and they bathed him and clipped his nails. Dr. Bonner has since checked in with me at least THREE TIMES in three weeks on Cooper's progress. I've NEVER had such GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE from a vet. She's amazing.
Cooper's mouth has healed well, except for one hole that remains where a canine tooth is. The doc said "He's a different dog." He's happy, energetic, tail-waggin', and gained weight (and is even more cleaned up). I told her of all the progress, and she was so happy about it. Our rescue person said she's now had 3 inquiries about possible adoption of Cooper. Meanwhile, he's still our little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy