Sunday, March 22, 2009

Excellent Book! Murder She Wrote: Margaritas and Murder


This is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE mystery series. I can't put them down. They're so well-written and all of them are excellent stories. In this one, Jessica Fletcher finds murder south of the border. I can see why this is a USA Today bestselling series!
Here's the summary: Mystery writer Jessica Fletcher visits Mexico for a little R&R in San Miguel de Allende-the perfect place for her to soak up the sun, bask in Mexican culture, and spend time with her good friends Vaughan and Olga Buckley. But when Vaughan is kidnapped for a large ransom, Jessica must put her life on the line to find him. *** A MUST READ! *** AUTHORS: Jessica Fletcher and Donald Bain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy