Monday, March 30, 2009

Dogs DO Go to Heaven

Our friend Sandra and her family recently had to cope with the passing of their little dachshund, Rebelina, from cancer. Her son, Jimmy was devastated, especially because their pastors at church said "Dogs don't go to Heaven." I can personally tell you that's a bunch of crap. THIS is what's wrong with Churches. Dogs have pure souls like children. They do go to Heaven, and I've seen it.
Anyway, here's what I wrote to Sandra, so she could share it with her son:
1) To let Rebelina pass was the most loving, unselfish thing he could do. She's out of pain, and at peace. That was a really brave thing for him to do, letting her pass away.
2) The Church is 100% Wrong. Yes, Dogs DO go to Heaven. Yes, Rebelina will be waiting there in Heaven when everyone's time has come. I can tell you I know this first hand.
When my dad passed away and I was at the cemetery when he was being buried, I saw my dad's spirit walk toward a very intensely bright light. In that light (the gateway to Heaven) stood his parents, my mother's parents, and the 2 dogs my dad and mom had, that had both passed - a poodle named Gigi and a cocker spaniel named Penny. They were all on the other side, waiting to welcome my dad.
So, no matter what churches tell people about dogs don't believe it. I have a gift to see and communicate with people and animals that have passed over, and they really DO go to Heaven. My dog Buzz has communicated with me very often, as you may remember. One way for him to know the Rebelina is in Heaven is if he or anyone in the family dreams of her. That means that she's in Heaven. People and pets who are earth-bound can't be dreamt of.
Dogs also can communicate in various ways. Our friend Craig's dog caused a flowering plant to bloom in the shape of a heart last year. (We have photographic proof), and he heard her nails on his floor after she had passed away.
Boy, do I need to finish writing my book on ghosts and spirits.
As for churches and "religious people" who say such stupid things (especially to children) without any knowledge - they need to keep quiet. Dogs do go to Heaven. Period.
(PHOTO: Here's one church that DID get it right).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy