Sunday, June 11, 2017

Fun Video: Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund Acts like a Honeybee!

Crusoe as a Honeybee
Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund's parents are starting a beehive soon, so Crusoe figured he'd help give them a little practice!  In this fun, short video, Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund dresses up like a cute little honey bee, hiding in his new Flow Hive, then going out for a day in the flowers!

From Crusoe's Blog (and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/crusoedachshund
CRUSOE SAID:  When I heard Mum and Dad wanted to start a beehive, I wasn’t so sure. I’ve seen plenty dogs on the internet who ended up looking like a chipmunk because of a sting or two. However, Mum and Dad promised me they would take the utmost care in ensuring my safety, even if it meant taking a bullet sting for me. And so, I decided to allow it.

In fact, I figured I might as well give them some practice if they’re going to do this right.

I decided to help them the best way I knew how – I cut up some of Mum and Dad’s towels around the house to make myself a bee costume, and told Dad I’d perform a “run-through”.
Let’s take a look at how it went here.
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/aR4G2ExON1A

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy