Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Double Sign from Rob's Mom!

Seeing signs from our loved ones that have passed just takes a bit of attention to detail and knowing what they enjoyed in life. Why? Because that's how they identify themselves - and that's exactly what my mom did recently.  
   I went into a CVS store for vitamins, but decided to look at birthday cards even though I didn't need any at the time. The very first card that caught my eye was a dark background with something white sticking up so I pulled it out of the rack and it was a poodle on a birthday card!
  So what? Well, my mom had a poodle named Gigi, that she doted on, loved and cherished. My brothers and I said that Gigi was my mother's favorite child. In fact, Gigi passed in October 1993, and right until the day my mom passed in December 2013 she talked about that beloved dog every day.
  Mom influenced me to pick out that card to let me know that she is around. She also wanted to make sure I realized it.
  Here's where the double confirmation came in. As soon as I picked up the card over the intercom of the store came the opening notes of one of her all time favorite songs, "Everywhere" by Fleetwood Mac!
  With spirit, there truly is NO such thing as a coincidence. My mom wanted to ensure that I knew she was around me that weekend. I didn't expect a message in a CVS, but that's the point. We never know when our loved ones will be around us so pay attention!
LINK TO PLAY VIDEO: http://youtu.be/uKSmskT3fPQ

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy