Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pensacola Paracon Trip: Rob's Mom and Dad's "Spirit Assistance" #1

At the airport nice and early
It's nothing new that my (Rob) mom and dad's spirits are around me, and they help me out from time to time. This past weekend when I flew to the Pensacola Paracon, I got their help again.

THE FIRST SIGNS - A DISCUSSION! 
  The first word I received from my mom and dad's spirits was on the Super Shuttle ride to the airport at 4:15 a.m. on Friday, August 8. I was so overtired (slept for 4 hours) that I was in a foggy state and heard my mom start talking with me. This is not uncommon when you're in a state between consciousness and unconsciousness. That's when they can get through to you!
Finally arrived! 
WHAT THEY SAID -  She talked about a lot of things. She mentioned my older brother's birthday, and said she made me turn on Pandora radio.com on Thursday when "For the Good Times" by Eddy Arnold played - because she used to love singing that song. My dad finally stepped forward and cut her off, just as he had to do in life to get her to stop talking sometimes! He mentioned they'd be with me in Florida, and brought forth my grandmother "Nana" and said she's never seen anything like the conference. I know now that she came forward because she always bought me comic books when I was a kid - and the convention included comic books, superheroes and science fiction. It was nice to "see" them all.
INSPIRATION THAT HELPED -    Spirits can inspire us to do things that will ultimately help us, or teach us lessons we need to know. This time it was the former. After my 2 flights, I reached Pensacola. I took the stairs down to the baggage claim and felt I had to look to the right at the bottom of the stairs. On the wall in a tiny area was a rack holding maps of the airport and a book-like brochure of Pensacola. I was pushed to walk over, and I took the brochure that contained maps.I noticed it had broken down the city into regions, and contained hotel listings that were mapped out, too. But, I didn't need a hotel. Or I thought I didn't! 
     CONTINUED TOMORROW: Pensacola Paracon Trip: Rob's Mom and Dad's "Spirit Assistance" #2: "Escape from Motel Hell"

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy