Friday, August 29, 2014

Negative Energy Can Affect Your Health

Recently, we were out and around a group of people - several we didn't know,

and they were apparently into "not so good" things. When people are into things like ouija boards or dark arts, or if they have anger issues, are depressed or just hateful - bad energy sticks to them like trying to clean peanut butter out of a jar.  
  Why do I bring this up?  Because it affects the people around them, too. Negative energy can affect innocent bystanders. Especially people who are emotionally sensitive or in tune with their own internal energies. 
  Such was the case with me and two other friends who came home and that night and all during the next day - all three of us were sluggish, fuzzy-headed and exhausted.  Even 5 days later I still don't feel 100%. I have to concentrate to speak clearly. 
  So, if you know of a negative person, you may want to avoid them. Many people have relatives and people they care for who are negative. In those cases, protect yourself. Before you see them, picture a shell of positive energy around you, play music that makes you sing, appreciate the simple sights around you, enjoy your favorite coffee or other beverage. Build up the positive so that the negative can't get through. I wasn't prepared, sadly, and I'm still dealing with it days later.

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy