Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Photos - Part 2

I'm always cold in the wintertime, and always telling Tom that my side of the bed is freezing... so he bought me a mattress warmer for Christmas! Of course, his side will be turned off because he's "The Human Torch." That's what I call him, because he's always hot.




When I opened the Mattress pad heater, Dolly came over and gave me a lick and a snoot.





























Tom's Mom Ruth and Bob share a laugh over something!







We had fun opening the presents, and Franklin the Dachshund brought one of his new toys to Grandma, and had her play Tug O War with him. One of his favorite games!

VIDEO OF FRANKLIN'S TUG OF WAR AND OPENING PRESENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy