Friday, September 27, 2013

Terri Visit #3: Annapolis Ghostly Encounters Part 1

Audubon Store in Annapolis
  Anyone that knows me (Rob), knows that since I was a kid I've been able to sense Earth bound ghosts or spirits who have crossed over - and I always get a light headache in the back side of my head whenever they're around. Entities are energy and they give me an "energy overload," thus, the headache.  Anyway, while our friend Terri was visiting, we walked around Annapolis, Md. and I ran into some residents who still live there after one or two hundred years....
  For those reading this from outside of Maryland, Annapolis (on the Severn River, connected to Chesapeake Bay) is the capital of the U.S. state of Maryland, as well as the county seat of Anne Arundel County.  The city was actually used the temporary capital of the United States in 1783−1784! The city was founded in 1649, so there were bound to be some Earth-bound ghosts... and there were.
  While walking around the quaint downtown area, we turned onto Maryland Avenue. It was there that I encountered on man who continues to linger there 80 years after he died.


THE MAN FROM THE 1930s - 
the ghost appeared similar to the man in the middle
   One store we went into was the building that houses a store for the Audubon Society.   As soon as I walked up to the front of the building I got my ghost-indicating headache. The store was on the first floor of this multi-story building, on the left side of the entrance.
  The building appeared to be an old apartment building with shops on the first floor and a doorway between the shops that go into a narrow hallway/lobby with an elevator.
  It was in that hallway/lobby I sensed a larger man, dressed in a 1930s suit with a hat. He passed from a stroke, but this was his building. He owned it. He wanted it and still wants it. Tom also sensed a presence there as well. He was stubborn, and didn't seem to care that he was separated from his other loved ones who died decades ago. Obviously he was materialistic in life and maintained that personality (as we do) in death. Sadly, he was so materialistic that his family doesn't matter as much as owning that building. So, we let him be and walked on. There are some Earth-bound ghosts that simply can't be convinced they need to move on, and if he hasn't learned that in 80 years of lingering in that apartment lobby, he'd likely be hard to convince.

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy