Sunday, September 29, 2013

TODAY 12-7pm Come See me and Isabella at the Baltimore Book Festival

I'll be selling my 2 books at the bookfest!
I'm going to be at the Baltimore Book Festival today, Sunday, Sept. 29 from 12pm to 7pm with our friend and amazing adult fantasy author, Isabella (I.R. Harris).  The festival is on Charles street, north of the Inner Harbor and covers about 6 blocks. You can't miss it. It's free, too.

Isabella and Darby at the Asheville Comic-con last weekend
















Isabella and I will be side-by-side under the "local author's tent!"
 ISABELLA's NEW SERIES:

In the Lies of Men: The Legion Series Book I
Come see us at the Baltimore Book Festival!

SUMMARY:  Fired from the job she loves, with no money and no prospects, Aidee returns to her hometown of Thorne Bay, Alaska to find her footing. A quiet fishing village with a history of Inuit Elder magick, Aidee’s little hamlet attracts tourists from around the world who hold a gruesome intrigue for the massacre that occurred in the town. After years of being away, she quickly realizes all too soon that she’s been expected to return and that she’s not the only one still trying to wash the blood of the past from her hands...



Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy