Today's blog focuses on something I learned from ghosts I encountered while on vacation in Ireland.
My series called Ghosts on a Medium's Vacation is about History and Hauntings! Places I vacationed and met ghosts who revealed their lives and the history over hundreds of years were in places like Ireland, England and the Bird Cage Theatre in Tombstone, Arizona (by Rob Gutro). In today’s blog I’ll share an important point they taught me about haunting a certain place.
Earthbound ghosts are the ones who stayed behind in a place they lived or died. People who cross over to the other side or heaven, if you will, are those I call spirits. All of the dead people I “met” in Ireland in these places are Earthbound ghosts.
What they taught me is that there is a lot more history behind the facades of a structure and that someone did not have to die in the current structure to haunt it.
As a medium, I’m not surprised that I run into ghosts in historic buildings, but I do get surprised when I encounter them in newer structures, like the Corbett Court Shopping Mall in downtown Galway, Ireland. I wrote about that story in "Chapter 17: Unexpected Ghosts in a Shopping Mall," in my book "Ghosts of Ireland on a Medium's Vacation." But here's a peek at what I experienced.
Before we met our tour guide in Galway, we decided to walk through a multi-level shopping mall to do some window shopping. The mall entrance was on ground level, and it had a basement level, filled with about 40 stores.
I became aware that we were in the presence of a couple of ghosts who lingered within the mall, and that they suffered traumatic deaths. Those ghosts lingered around the entrance that led to the main street. Some of the ghosts conveyed that something happened there and they were trapped and died there, but there was no indication of any disaster in the mall.
When I returned home from vacation, I did some searching on the Internet. I learned who the ghosts where and why they conveyed those feelings of fear to me... and that their deaths were not in the Mall as it exists today. You can read the entire story in the book "Ghosts of Ireland on a Medium's Vacation" and learn what happened.
It’s important to tell the stories of these ghosts, share their experiences and inform others so the same fate does not befall anyone else.
GET THE BOOKS (paperback, audiobook, E-book): https://a.co/d/0bWqBnmi


No comments:
Post a Comment