Friday, September 20, 2013

Baltimore Comic-Con #8: My Favorite Photo at Comic-Con!

One of the best reasons to dress up as a superhero is to make a kid's eyes light up when they see their favorite hero. As you could tell from reading the previous 7 blogs, that's also something that happened with adults, too. It's a great way for superhero fans like me to connect with others who can relate to a passion.
  At the end of my time at the Comic-con, my friend Tom R. and I walked out into the lobby to find many costumed people hanging out there. Some of the photos you saw on previous blog postings were actually taken in the lobby.
  While in the lobby, a woman walked up to me and asked me if her son and daughter, dressed as a little Batman and little Batgirl, could have their picture with the Green Lantern. Of course I was very happy to do so, and it resulted in my favorite picture from the Comic-con.
Green Lantern meets little Batman and little Batgirl!

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy