Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Stitch in Time / Dunkin' Donuts Waffle Sandwich

I have 2 things to blog about today that relate to the mouth. One: a stitch, Two: a fantastic sandwich.
"A STITCH IN TIME:" Dental troubles continue to plague me (Rob). The stitches in gum came loose on Monday, causing intense pain every time I swallowed, so it was back to the dentist on Tuesday. SIGH. The dentist re-stitched it (UGH) after putting a topical anesthetic to numb it. I told the dentist she needs to have CHOCOLATE flavored anesthetic! She said that if they did, everyone in the office would have numb mouths from eating it! Anyway, my TMJ starting killing me again for re-opening my mouth, and I've got the searing headaches again. ***REPLAY- The 2nd set of stitches came loose today (Wednesday), so I have to go back again on Thursday. I have 2 older root canals behind that missing tooth area that are actually throbbing, so the dentist told me they may ALSO have to come out! This is a dental nightmare and this is my 9th day of Ibuprofen every 4-6 hours. Eeesh. Now better things...
DUNKIN' DONUTS WAFFLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH - Yup, I'm sure you want to read this after the stuff above... but, tonight, Tom and I each enjoyed the BEST breakfast sandwich ever at Dunkin' Donuts. The new Waffle/egg/sausage breakfast sandwich! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy