Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dental Trouble!

I (Rob) have "soft" teeth, which means all the brushing, flossing, anti-cavity stuff, gargling, etc. don't do much to prevent cavities. Fortunately, Tom has "hard" teeth, and very rarely gets a cavity. Over the last couple of years, I have contributed a lot to paying my dentist's mortgage. :(
Last week, I went in for a follow up to my 3rd root canal (which I will never get again after this- they're just coming out from now on). The temporary filling was re-filled with another temporary, because there was painful pressure inside the tooth. Now, that same tooth is causing pressure-pain on the completed (older) root canal behind it and waking me up at night! I have another appointment on Thursday, and I'm ready to say "pull the damned thing" and face getting an implant (however much THAT costs). I'm tired of hurting, filling-filled teeth.
Last week I wrote about a connection between root canals (keeping in the body's toxins) affecting internal organs, and even ties to cancer. I now figure that if my body wants it gone, then it needs to go. It would be like driving with a flat tire. Your car is telling you to replace it to function better and not screw up the tire rims!
So, until I get to the Thursday appointment, I'm chock full of ibuprofen. I hate teeth! Think about this: The mountain folks in West Virginia that lose them all always seem to be healthier and live longer. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy