Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fun Radio Interview on New England Ghost Chronicles On-Line

Tonight I had the good fortune to be a guest on the weekly Internet radio program hosted by the New England Ghost Chronicles. I was interviewed by hosts Ron Kolek, the lead scientific investigator of the group, and Maureen Wood, the group's psychic investigator.
Ron was curious about how my career as a meteorologist/scientist works with the intuitive side as a developing Medium. I told him that I continually try and prove every message that I get, which Maureen agreed can sometimes be hard to do. Not every message makes sense immediately. Sometimes the people whom the messages are for have to think about what an object or words mean - from a spirit giving them to the medium.
We talked about how my puppy that passed, and my Dad, who also passed inspired me to write my book "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium." I shared a story about our haunted mattress and we talked about the science of energy. It was fun time, and I would love to go back on the program!
For more information about New England Ghost Chronicles (and I recommend their book- I loved it!), go to: http://www.neghostproject.com/ghostchronicles.htm
The radio episode will be available as a Podcast on itunes in a couple of weeks, and is free! You can watch for it here: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-ghost-chronicles/id214038394

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy