Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why I Like to Dress as a Superhero


A lot of people ask me why I like dressing up as a superhero. My answer includes several reasons: 1) I've always admired them (They help others and combat evil); 2) They're great role models 3) It's fun to be someone else...
AND - When you read this note from our friend Tom R. who went to the Baltimore Comic-Con, you'll see the best reason!

TOM R. WRITES: I have to say, I enjoyed the convention as well. When you knelt down beside that little boy with his green lantern action figure, and his Dad took his picture, that little's boy face was beaming. That's what it's all about. That's what that little boy will remember the most - that he not only got his favorite character's action figure, but got his picture taken with his favorite character, too. Another young comics fan is born, and you helped create that. It's a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy