Monday, October 12, 2009

A Shiny Birthday Surprise - Great Auto Detailers!

My birthday (Rob) is coming up at the end of the week, and Tom gave me a wonderful surprise- he hired auto detailers to come to the house and detail my pick-up truck. Anyone that knows me, knows the entire back part of the truck's inside cab has a lot of cushions and comforter for the dogs to ride on - so there's dog hair and dog treat crumbs (even though I wash the comforter out often. Of course, up front is coffee-central, and although I try and keep it clean, coffee spills happen, and doggy treat crumbs drop - so it's a lot to keep up with. Plus we haul a lot of stuff in the truck. If you need auto detailing in central Maryland- call EMPIRE AUTO DETAILERS at :http://www.shinemyride.com/. The two guys they sent out did an amazingly, fantastic job. It looks like a new truck. (PHOTO: The truck's inside is now spotless!)

The outside of the truck hasn't been this clean since I bought it (and despite car washes!)
(PHOTO: These 2 hard-working guys were here for almost 2 hours covering every inch of the truck! I took this from our 2nd floor, so the window screen interfered).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy