Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Simple Pleasures - It's important to think of yours

On Thursday mornings, the country music radio station I listen to asks for listeners' simple pleasures. Well, I thought I'd cite a few, even though I had a VERY long and busy day (I had zero lunchtime today). My simple pleasures: 1) Reconnecting with an old and good friend (Mark); 2) Emails from friends in NY, GA, MA, MD; 3) Learning about a New local Ghost Walk from a friend 4)New Comic Book Day (Wednesdays); 5) The dogs getting excited going to Doggy Day Care (they went today)6) Sunshine this afternoon after a cloudy start 7) Talking with my mom 8) Playing BINGO last night with Tom and his parents (we lost, but it was fun). 9) The smell of fresh brewed coffee in our coffee pot at 5 a.m. 10) Blogging!
SO... What are YOUR simple pleasures?
I think it's important to count little blessings every day. It will make you appreciate the little things that you have, and will bring a smile to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy