Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday / Reconnecting with a old friend / New Ghost stories!

PRODUCTIVE DAY - Nothing like a productive Saturday: vacuuming, gardening, grocery shopping, dog walking, making all 3 meals, dusting, emptying the attic, going to the dump, and finally relaxing at 8pm! Whew!
COMING BACK TO AN OLD FRIEND - Sometimes in life we tend to shy away from friends who have partners that we don't agree with, or care for. Such was the case with me (Rob) and my old friend Mark. His now ex-partner was a difficult guy to get along with- egotistical, controlling, and tough to warm up to. However, Mark is a great guy. Thoughtful, warm, funny, intelligent, sarcastic sense of humor, and caring. In fact, Mark helped me through some hard times almost a decade ago. I was able to reconnect with Mark this week (he left his partner a year ago after some serious issues). Tom and I had dinner with him last night, and he's as wonderful as I remember. It's like there was no time lost - that's the mark of a good friend. What's interesting, is that Mark is so sensitive that he, too, can sense ghosts and spirits.

MARK'S GHOST ADVENTURES - Mark said that when he was living in an old townhouse in Baltimore (when he was with his now-Ex), he always sensed a cold spot in a corner in the basement. (sign of a ghost drawing heat energy out of the air to manifest).
- Further, he said that the 2 cats in the house would be staring at the same corner of the house from different parts of the room - and there was nothing visible there.
-Finally, Mark said that he would often sense a figure watching him and standing in the doorway between the kitchen and the living room, while he was sitting in the living room watching TV. He said he was very uneasy in the house. (I think it was likely a former owner who didn't cross into the light).
- Mark also works in hospital, and says that often he'll pass people in the hallway, then turn around and they won't be there anymore - even if there is no possible way they could have vanished. He said he knows that ghosts walk the hallways of the hospital every day. I think I need to visit a hospital to help some people cross over.
- NOW, Mark, Tom and I talked about going to some of the local mansions (that I've found to be haunted) to see if we pick up the same ghosts... it's exciting to have a friend who has a similar ability!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy