Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rob's Dad's Spirit Helps Again

It's been a year and two months since my (Rob) dad passed. But Dad is always there when I need him, and today was no different. With my ability to communicate with spirits - all I had to do was call him and I got an instant answer.
It was 7:10pm when I called my Mom back home in Massachusetts. She was in a panic because she couldn't find her driver's license and was supposed to be at a function for my younger brother in the local area at 7 p.m.
When my mother panics, it's hard to get her to breathe and take a minute to collect her thoughts. I kept trying. The first time I called she was in her basement searching for her license. I asked where she last saw it. She said it was in her blue jean jacket when she went for a walk yesterday but it wasn't there now, so Mom ran all over the house searching frantically. The phone in the basement turned off twice when I called, so when I called back I told my mom to go back upstairs.
My dad came to me when I was talking to her and told me to tell her to look in the kitchen around the kitchen benches. I told her to do that (without telling her Dad's spirit told me) and she refused, saying "It's not there!"
So, I asked Dad for help again. He gave it to me. Next Dad showed me mom's closets, and I told mom to go into the closet where the shoes were. Dad showed me a small white "wallet-looking thing" that had her license in it, and mom confirmed it was in that kind of a holder! I told Mom to look around her shoes, and the bedroom remote phone shut off by itself. I called back, and it turned off again. I called a third time and in a minute it shut off again. So, my Mom had no choice but to use the Kitchen phone. HMMM... That's where Dad showed me her wallet/license was in the first place.

(PHOTO: Rob's Dad in December 2007. - I can hear him laughing from beyond, saying "Norma, you did it again. Got yourself into another mess!")
She answered the kitchen phone when I called again, and she then sat on the kitchen bench. She gasped. There was the wallet and the license underneath a scarf!
Of course, she started crying asking how I can communicate with Dad. I simply told her "I asked him to help and he did. Further, that was the first place he showed me to look."
So, why did my Dad take her into the bedroom? Because she refused to look in the kitchen the first time, and when she was in the bedroom, he kept turning off the phone so she'd have to use the kitchen phone. :) Spirits sometimes have to work really hard when someone doesn't want to listen!
Thanks, Dad! I love you!- Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy