Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 3: Major Home Renovation:New Window Dormer/Heat/Phones


Tuesday was Day #3 of the major home renovation on the house, and the 3 windows were installed! It's coming together very well- and our contractor is Amazing! If you want a great contractor, just drop us a note and we'll give you his contact info. Even our weimaraner Dolly loved it, so she wanted to pose in front of it.
HEAT WAVE OVER - Our 3 day heatwave of highs in the 90s is over. I know it's nothing compared to south Texas' 45+ days over 100F, but that's why we live in Maryland! :)
CELL PHONE SHOPPING - My Motorola razor phone keeps turning off on it's own now, and I can't explain it. I took it to T-Mobile last night, and one of the Cust. Service Reps said the phone got wet. I don't ever remember the phone getting wet (Tom thinks it was coffee). Anyway, I'm looking for a decent, cheap phone. I don't text, and don't use internet. I use the phone only to talk to people... imagine that! :) Yeah, I'm old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy