Sunday, August 30, 2009

2nd Encounter with an Historic Ghost


Back in December of 2007, Tom and I and his parents visited the Marietta House in Glenn Dale, Maryland. The Marietta House was the plantation home of Gabriel Duvall, who was an associate justice on the Supreme Court in 1811.
On our visit then, I confirmed the ghost's location when I entered the upstairs guest room. The guide explained how the room was used at the time Duvall and his family lived there. I told Tom that when I entered I immediately felt really anxious and uncomfortable in that room. I also developed a pain in the center of my chest, like a heart attack. I sensed that the ghost was telling me how he passed (I sensed it was an older man that died in that room) from a heart ailment.
Yesterday, August 29, 2009, we drove back to the mansion to get a photo of it for my book on ghosts and spirits. Again, I encountered that male ghost but I was OUTSIDE the mansion. It was the same man that died of a heart attack that I sensed in 2007, because while taking the photo, the ghost came to me and made me feel that burning chest pain again. Once I took the picture of the house, and heard him in my head say, "get away from my home." Of course, after getting the picture ... I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy