Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tailgaters...Today's Wins the Dumbhead Award!


This morning I drove Dolly and Franklin to Doggy Day Care as usual, and on the road I traveled, Route 178 in Crownsville, the driver behind me decided to tailgate me. So when I put my signal on to take a left into Doggy Daycare I moved close to the double yellow line, and stopped to wait for oncoming traffic to pass.
This guy was so close to me that when he stopped there was no way for him to move right and go past me! In fact, he wound up BACKING UP on the main road, turning his wheel and THEN going around me. Served him right. Of course, it would've served him even more if someone hit the clown. Why people tailgate on the road is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy