Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Middle of the Week!

It's Wednesday and seems like the week has been dragging, and so am I! It's definitely more challenging to get up at 4am because the sun doesn't come up until 7am! - Anyway, lots going on as usual.
Our weimaraner Dolly had her stitches removed yesterday at the Anne Arundel Vet Hospital in Annapolis, and is back to normal (almost). I can finally give her a bath this weekend, as well as little Franklin (the dachshund) as his injured front leg is now working correctly again.
We're looking forward to a doggy event this coming Saturday... will write more about it later.
Meanwhile, I'm getting dog costumes ready for the event - Dolly will be a "Green Lantern" of the Dog Star (to match my Green Lantern outfit), and Franklin will be an ear of corn! Wait to see that outfit. It's a challenge to make.
Today is comic book day! Yay! That's what gets me through the first part of every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy