Sunday, October 7, 2018

Idiot of the Week: Woman Assaults Elderly Woman Over Parking Spot

Rowe stole Oulette's parking space
This week's idiot is from Salem, Massachusetts. Reporters found out that a woman named Donna Rowe has 83 adult arraignments against her... so it's no surprise she assaulted an elderly woman waiting for a parking space that Rowe took! Why Rowe assaulted the elderly woman reeks of mental illness. The elderly woman went and found another space and decided not to argue. Then she was hit in the head by Rowe. Here's the story:


DANVERS, Mass. (CBS) – It started over a handicap parking spot at the Market Basket in Danvers and ended with one of the women bleeding.

“I realize I was bleeding and I put my hand up on my head and there was just blood all over the place,” 72-year-old Elaine Moore-Oullette said.

Elaine Moore-Oullette hit in the head by Rowe
Moore-Oullette says her trip to Market Basket was a part of her Saturday to-do list and it was busy, so she waited for a spot.

“And this lady came booming around the corner and went right up to them,” she explained.

That’s when she says she tried to pull up to let 57-year-old Donna Rowe know she was there first. “And she gibbered and jabbered and took it. So I said I’m not gonna argue with her I’m gonna let her take it,” Elaine Moore-Oullette said.

She says she went to go into the store but only made it through one set of doors before she was attacked.

“She said something and I turned around this way and she just went … and hit me with something hard she bent my glasses the frame and everything,” she explained.

She says Market Basket employees rushed to help her.

Getting her a chair, paper towels, even a bag of frozen peas.

She says Rowe, left. According to court documents, a warrant for her arrest was issued.

Rowe was arraigned Monday on assault and battery charges. Court documents detail she has 83 adult arraignments.
(STORY and video: https://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/10/02/market-basket-parking-spot-fight-danvers/)

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy