Sunday, October 14, 2018

Rob's Experience at the Utah Paranormal Expo Last Weekend

Last weekend I flew to Salt Lake City, Utah where I gave a talk and did book signings at the Utah Paranormal Expo. I spoke about my books "Pets and the Afterlife" and "Pets and the Afterlife 2." The talk was well-attended and I talked with a lot of great people.   The expo was quite busy, which was great. I would love to return and speak again!  - I also received some positive feedback from folks I met, which I will share in this blog:
 

POSITIVE FEEDBACK : 1) Really fun talking to Rob! Gives some personal dimension to his books. - L.L> Atwood  2) Awesome guy! Good at what he does and I got a sweet heart felt hug! Thank you again Rob! I feel so much better and am so grateful for you!! - C.M. Jones


ABOUT THE EXPO: Curious about the Paranormal? Wonder what’s on the other side… Our paranormal events are designed to explore phenomena folk lore, mythology, supernatural, and other non-scientific bodies of knowledge, whose existence within these contexts is described to lie beyond normal experience or scientific explanation. The most notable paranormal beliefs include those that pertain to ghosts, extraterrestrial life, unidentified flying objects, psychic abilities or extrasensory perception, and other paranormal subjects. Come explore the paranormal and journey to the great beyond.

LOCATION:   It was located at the Fort Douglas Ballroom, University Guest House, 110 Fort Douglas Blvd,Salt Lake City, UT 84113 which was quite a nice place!



Posted: 09 Oct 2018 11:27 AM PDT
Lawrence and Rob
Just returned from the Utah Paranormal Expo and will have a recap- but today, just a picture and a shout out!

Lawrence helped me so much with set up at the amazing Utah Paranormal Expo this weekend. Such a big-hearted guy, too, who radiates positive energy. He and his wife Ann put the whole conference together. Met so many wonderful people there!

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy