Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Part 1: Rob's NH Animal Rescue Fundraising Talks: Lakes Region Humane Society

Lakes Region Humane Soceity sign
On Oct 20  I (Rob) visited the Lakes Region Humane Society (LRHS)  in Ossipee, New Hampshire with my friend Bill and I gave a lecture about "Pets and the Afterlife" based on my 2 books of the same name. Mary Lenzen and staff welcomed us and gave us a great tour of the facilities. 

The presentation was held upstairs in the Multipurpose Room at the Lakes Region Humane Society, 11 Old Rt. 28, Ossipee, NH. The room was full of people who wanted to understand how their pets communicate from the
One of the dogs available for adoption
afterlife. Many had their own experiences and shared their stories, too. There were also many great questions.  It was so wonderful to meet everyone and support the rescue, too.  
LRHS is operated entirely on donations and needs your support. You can visit them at  LRHS.net  and can reach them by phone at 603-539-1077. They also need volunteers to help manage the pets they have. There is a vet tech on site, too.  They frequently hold events, to check their website for them.


The LRHS facility
I urge you to visit their great facility, and support them! 


Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy