Saturday, October 27, 2018

Part 4:NH Animal Rescue Trip/ Animal Rescue League of NH Event!

Sign for ARLNH
In this final blog of the New Hampshire Animal Rescue benefit weekend, on Oct 21 my friend Bill and I visited the Animal Rescue League of NH in Bedford, New Hampshire (near Manchester) and I gave a talk about how pets communicate from the afterlife. It was emotional and amazing. There were lots of hugs, tears, laughter, healing and wonderful experiences shared.

the rescue
The lecture was called "Pets and the Afterlife" based on my 2 books of the same name, and everyone wanted to hear more so my presentation went 90 minutes instead of 60 minutes . There were also many great questions. It was so wonderful to meet everyone and support the rescue, too.

  Dr. Bill is a Medical Psychologist who is writing a chapter for my next book, Pets and the Afterlife 3. So, he accompanied me on the trip to get a good idea about how people reacted and what they needed to heal.  

Dr. Bill says hello to a Shelter cat!
WHERE is the rescue?  ARLNH is located at 545 Route 101 in Bedford, NH 03110
WEBSITE:  https://www.rescueleague.org/ 

 Marianne and Charlotte organized the event and gave me and my friend Dr. Bill a great tour.

 ARLNH is operated entirely on donations and needs your support.  They also need volunteers to help manage the pets they have.   They frequently hold events, to check their website for them. I urge you to visit their great facility, and support them!
an inside look at a room in the shelter









 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy