Monday, June 13, 2016

Our Tribute to the 50 LGBT Victims of the Orlando Tragedy

This our my tribute to the 50 gay men and women who lost their lives in Orlando from the hate crime. 
Dolly Parton singing John Lennon's "Imagine." 
If you know a gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender person, please put your religion aside, hug them today and let them know you love them. 
"Imagine all the people living their life in peace... nothing to kill or die for, and no religion, too. You may say that I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one."

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/_a41ehpGCgQ 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy