Wednesday, June 15, 2016

MUST WATCH Speech after the FL tragedy: Hillary in Cleveland (6-13-16)

Whether you like her or not - WATCH and LISTEN. See how a president should act. It's not often that a speech of 30 minutes will give me chills and make me so incredibly proud to support a candidate - but when I listened to Secretary Clinton's speech she gave in Ohio on Monday, it did just that. I brought tears to my eyes that she understands, she cares, she has plans to help (unlike her opponent who just wants to arm everyone).
  This woman must be our next president. She's intelligent, thoughtful, respectful of everyone's backgrounds, lives, race, religion or non-religion, sexuality, social status.  



Published on Jun 13, 2016
Speaking in Cleveland Monday, Hillary Clinton said the shooting early Sunday morning in Orlando was "mind-numbingly familiar." Clinton honored the victims and the first responders over the course of her speech. 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy