Thursday, June 16, 2016

Check out our friend Beth's "My RX Coloring Book" for Cancer patients

Congratulations to our friend Beth Kaufman , author and comedienne who just published and an innovative and creative coloring book for those going through cancer treatment. You'll likely remember Beth from her amazing book "Make Mine a Double...Mastectomy, That is." It's her personal journey told with humor. It's also a Best-Seller on Amazon.com. 
Check out Beth's NEW Book:  
JUST PUBLISHED– June 9, 2016 on AMAZON.COM 

SUMMARY:
Can you think of any better prescription than laughing and being uplifted while coloring? This coloring book was designed for people who are currently going through cancer treatment It is filled with comic relief and inspirational sayings. I was sometimes so stressed out and bored while sitting in the chemo chair for so many hours that I wish I had had this kind of book to make me smile and at the same time uplift me.I personally guarantee you both will happen while coloring in your RX coloring book! p.s. It's okay to share with your chemo mates and visitors!

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy