Thursday, October 29, 2015

Joke of the week: Flight Fright

Here's a classic joke, thanks to our friend Merle in Canada! - Keep it in mind the next time you fly somewhere.

Shortly after a British Airways flight had reached its cruising
altitude, the captain announced:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain.  Welcome to Flight 293,
non-stop from London Heathrow to New York. The weather ahead is good,
so we should have a uneventful flight.

So, sit back, relax, and...  OH...MY GOD!"

Silence followed.......................

Some moments later, the captain came back on the intercom.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you. While I was talking
to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled coffee in my lap. You
should see the front of my pants!"

From the back of the plane, an Irish passenger yelled “For the luvva
gawd you should see the back of mine!"

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy