Sunday, October 4, 2015

Baltimore Comic-con Part 7: The Hunkiest Hero: Bloodshot and Robots

Aquaman, an unknown heroine, Bloodshot
This is the final blog of my adventures as Aquaman in the Baltimore Comic-con. In this blog you'll see the hunkiest superhero and meet some robots.

WHO IS BLOODSHOT?  - Well, it was the guy outside that painted his hot, muscular body all white. I would've helped if he wanted it! LOL.
Seriously, Bloodshot is superhero in Valiant Comics. He is a former soldier with powers of regeneration and meta-morphing made possible through nanites injected into his blood. After escaping from his masters at Project Rising Spirit, Bloodshot seeks to discover his true identity.
 

BLOODSHOT GETTING A MOVIE - Valiant Comics announced a five-picture deal with Sony Pictures to bring two of its series, Bloodshot and Harbinger, coming to the big screen starting in 2017. 

Robbie the Robot and friend
OH YEAH, THE ROBOTS... Actually it was ROBBIE THE ROBOT and another one I didn't recognize. Robby the Robot is a fictional character and science fiction icon who first appeared in the 1956 film Forbidden Planet.

I hope you enjoyed meeting some of the colorful characters from the Baltimore Comic-con as I did! - Rob      

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy