Friday, May 30, 2014

Another Great "Murder She Wrote" mystery: Trouble at High Tide

Another great book in the series!
 Sometimes the mysteries I've read are so great that I can the entire book in week, and all of the Murder She Wrote mystery series books are just like that for me:Trouble at High Tide was no exception.  Jessica is invited to come down to Bermuda to stay at a cottage on the property of a judge she met in New Jersey. The judge sends her a plane ticket when he and his family travel to Bermuda and Jessica gets caught up in "Jack the Ripper-style" murders. The judge's family is also directly affected. The Judge has three ex-wives, children that don't care for him, and even neighbors that don't like him, so there's a lot of discord to untangle. As with all Murder She Wrote novels, this one will keep you guessing as you read how mystery novel writer Jessica Fletcher figures it all out.
  Like all of the others in the series I highly recommend book! - Rob

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy